Recent and Upcoming Talks
Computer Assisted Radiology & Surgery – 30th Annual Congress and Exhibition
- Graduate student, Jennifer Xu’s poster presentation showing “Cone-beam CT for point-of-care detection of acute intracranial hemorrhage,” will be on display.
- Jeff Siewerdsen, PhD – Session Chair – Computed Tomography(Thursday, June 23, 2016 Room 2 – 10:00am)
- Wojtek Zbijewski, PhD presents “Quantification of bone microarchitecture in ultra-high resolution extremities cone-beam CT with a CMOS detector and compensation of patient motion” (Thursday, June 23, 2016 Room 2 – 10:00am)
- Joseph Goerres, PhD discusses “Atlas-based pedicle trajectory prediction for automatic assessment and guidance of screw insertions” (Surgical/Interventional Informatics, Friday June 24, 2016 | Room 1)
- Tharindu De Silva, PhD presents research on “LevelCheck” Localization of Spinal Vertebrae in Intraoperative Radiographs from Preoperative MRI (Registration and Calibration, Friday June 24, 2016 | Room 1 – 11:00am)
|Year||Author(s)||Conference (or Class)||Title|